Hello Dolls !
10 years ago I started to suffer from acne and harder part was the scars post acne, that it became very depressing to me. So I decided to try to get rid of my acne and it took me a while to know how to work with my skin, and I discovered small tips that we can change within our routine & helped a lot in my acne treatment without the need to revert to Roaccutane pills :
- Nails: if you have long nails, trim them or be careful to use only the pads of your fingertips. Using nails to pop a pimple is another surefire way to break the skin more than necessary and cause scarring.
- Your Pillowcase : A pillowcase on which we spend an average of 7-8 hours a night should be regularly washed or it can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria! When you suffer from acne, it’s better to change it at least once a week or two.
- I stopped eating sugar: People with acne tend to consume more refined carbohydrates than people with little or no acne.
- Drink parsley tea daily: blemishes can be a sign of liver malfunction, and parsley is great for detoxing the kidneys and liver.
- Argan Oil: Regular application of Argan oil not only reduces the occurrence of acne and clear existing breakouts, but it can also help reduce the appearance of post acne scars.
- Tea tree Oil : This essential oil is a popular acne spot treatment because it has such strong antibacterial properties.
- Your makeup brushes are a magnet for bacteria, dirt, and oil. Clean your brushes regularly, it’s likely they are contributing to your breakouts. After every use, wipe the brush down with a makeup-remover wipe and wash them with shampoo every month.
- Your sunscreen: It's common for some sunscreens to clog your pores but the solution is simple. Switch to a nongreasy, noncomedogenic formula.
- Use a light serum formula that provides 12 hours of continuous firming action, while preparing skin to receive the full benefits of the moisturizer. Chanel Le Lift Sérum.
- My peeling is followed by Dead Sea mud mask that proven to have an antimicrobial effect on strains of bacteria that live on human skin and rich with essential minerals.
I hope you found this information useful :)
Photos by: Zaki Qutteineh
Lashes By Remshi
Styled by Diana Munayer